Leaders In Gas, Electricity, Telecoms And Water Procurement
We specialise in business electricity, gas, telecoms, water, and waste utilities. We work alongside you to address all your needs and deal directly with suppliers on your behalf. And with over 16 years' experience, you know you're in safe hands.
We are totally independent and work with suppliers right across the industry. We don't set out to change your contract; we'll start by simply making sure you're getting the most from it.
Detail is important in any business. That's why we focus on the detail of your energy supply so you can focus on the detail of your business.
We review the current pricing for all your services, and help structure your supply to find you the solutions that are right for you and will also save you money.
001 will conduct an historic review of your current supply contracts to provide better visibility of spend. We have recovered several £million for our clients to date, and will recover your funds where charges are incorrect. The historic analysis of "x-ray" is then used to help determine the optimal supply contract. Whether your organisation is large or small, our aggregate purchasing power and basket approach will enable us to secure the best price for your business, regardless of whether that be from an existing or new supplier.
Our contracts are clear, and we are transparent with our pricing. We provide our clients the option of one, two, three or five year contract terms, with fixed or variable options. This will also include our personal recommendation, based on the current market conditions, the likely future energy demands, and your risk preference.
Our services go beyond simply securing you the best contract; our flexible service model provides a range of resources from supporting our clients, to transitioning to the new supply contract, all the way through to implementation of a fully managed bureau service.
How We Recover Historic Overcharges
- Use our significant purchasing power to procure lower cost supplies
- Adopt smarter pricing based on total spend and future energy demands
- Make your contracts co-terminus for easy to manage contracts
- Manage your new installation and activation
- Fixed or variable pricing tariffs
- Smart meters to automate readings and ensure timely accurate reads
- Continuous monitoring of charges to ensure billings are correct
- Consolidated billing to lower your processing and administration costs
- Insightful consumption reporting to reduce total spend
70% of our customers were on the wrong energy tariff. Are you the same?
By working with 00Ltd:
- Benefit from over 16 years' business utility procurement experience
- Always speak to the same named dedicated Account Manager
- Gain sector specialists in multi-site businesses, large consumers, care homes, and charities
- National coverage from our St Albans head office
- When given a recommendation, we'll tell you what and why, so you'll always know we're acting in your best interests.
Please contact us if you have any questions questions.