High utility bill
001 perform a detailed audit on historic contracts and amounts already paid on utility bills with the aim to identify any errors. We then liaise with the energy supplier and arrange for you to be refunded directly with any overpayments.
Since 2001, 001 have helped hundreds of companies identify why they have been overcharged with their electricity bill or find out why their gas bill is so high, and have successfully returned to our customers thousands of pounds.
Claim money back for your gas, electricity, telecom or water bills
The 001 duplicate payments review will check your accounts payable transactions to ensure that no duplicate payment errors have been made and to ensure that credits have been recovered where they are due.
Our cash recoveries derive from three main areas:
- Recover duplicate payments where a supplier has been paid more than once for the same transaction
- We reconcile supplier statements to identify potential recoveries
- Our experienced auditors review transactions to identify missed input VAT opportunities relating to taxable supplies
It's that simple and we only get paid if we make a recovery for you
- We manage the enquiries with all suppliers through to recovery
- Free x-ray report of historic spend by site
- Over £5m recovered for our clients already
001 identified significant amounts that are due to the charity…we have to thank 001 for their efforts and also express how impressed we are with the professionalism and dedication shown by all the 001 team
A recent government report indicated that the energy companies are sitting on £millions of overcharges and credits that should be refunded to customers. The difficulty however is determining what those refunds should be, given the complexity of utility invoices. Our forensic audit team have the experience and tenacity to know where to look and how to recover these overcharges for your benefit.
We perform a detailed audit on historic contracts and amounts already paid with the aim to identify any errors. We then liaise with the energy supplier and arrange for you to be refunded directly with any overpayments. We do all the work for you.